Samsung e1200y Dead problem solution

Hello Friend, I will discuss how to solve your Dead resolution of samsung e1200y model today. At first, I will tell you what is the reason for this problem on this mobile phone and I will discuss here how to solve this problem step by step.
This problem with this mobile device is basically due to two reasons that the software is because the hardware is a reason but I will discuss the reasons for the hardware here.


This problem is due to the reason:

This mobile problem is mostly due to the capacitor being short. Especially when this mobile falls into the water, the capacitors of this mobile will be short because of water damage. Regarding the short overview of this mobile phone and also about voltage.
But the things I said here is that it's a complete hardware problem.


Solution:

To solve this problem, first, you need to check the mobile with the multimeter. If a small problem arises after multimeter checks you have all positive or negative The capacitors on the line have to be removed for the voltage filter, instead, they have to put a new capacitor instead. After doing this, try the mobile once again. The methods I told you to fix the mobile if they are difficult to understand, then I have a picture to see the image.


Samsung e1200y Dead solution


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post