Jio lyf f90m mic problem solution

Hello friends, I will tell you today how to fix the mic problems of Jio Lyf F90m mobile phones. And what is the reason why this problem occurs and where this problem arises, I will discuss these issues here.
First of all, the problem that this mobile problem is causing is usually to get worse. Or the Mic supply is missing out on the mic problems of this mobile device. I told the reason for this problem, now I will solve it.

Solve:

To solve this problem, first, you need to clear the motherboard that you have on your mobile phone. Then the old mic on the mobile has to be removed and then you need to read the two pins of the mic that the two pins will be read with a multimeter and here the 522 will come. If all is well, then you have to put a new mic and then have to be checked.
If you do not do this even after doing this, then I have posted a picture below and you see this picture.

jio lyf f90m mic problem solution

Do the job as I saw through the pictures Your mobile must be resolved and I have fixed many mobile phones in this way. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post