Vivo Y55L Pattern Password Unlock

Hello, friends, I'll talk about Vivo Y55L pattern Lock Password Lock forgot solution. If you forget the lock on this mobile phone, then I will discuss how you can solve it. First of all, I want to know that there are three types of lock on this mobile: one is password lock, another is a pattern lock, another is pin code, all these locks is done. And if you forget about these lock-ups, then it is a solution that is unlocked by the computer. Moreover, it can not be unlocked. Many people have tried to unlock this mobile hard reset but you could not unlock this hard reset on this mobile. This phone can not be unlocked even by hard reset. I also tried to unlock it hard by resetting it first. But it could not be unlocked I have shown through a photo below that what happens if you unlock it





vivo y55l unlock





Seeing this hard reset gives me the problem when I try to reset it because it is hard to reset and password is asked.
Anyway, I talked about it but it is not possible to unlock it without the computer. But for the computer to unlock this mobile you have to discuss what you have to do below.

Unlock Method :

To unlock this mobile phone you will first need to download a software tool. And I will give the link below to this tool, you can download it from there. You have to download the USB driver Download USB driver and install it on your computer.
Then run the software that you download will run the computer before disable that the antivirus contains the computer. Then run the software tools
After doing this, you need to connect mobile to computer with a USB cable. Before going to the mobile boot mode, I put an image down



vivo boot mode



To move the mobile boot mode, you need to hold the Volume Up and the Volume Down button together and connect the USB cable.

Then you have to set up something in the tool that I gave you in the image. You can do this step by step by looking at the image



vivo y55l password reset


After doing these, your mobile will be completely unlocked. And I have given the image of the unlocking itself. You can see the software tool link below. I will download this software from here.

3 Comments

  1. not working please gide me call back please 7000701321

    ReplyDelete
  2. My phone in a setting sistam has been diluted by my mistake how to solve this problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Timeout. Please Check Pinouts or ReDo. Plsss help vivo y55

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post