Memory Card Repair Solution


Here I will tell you how you can fix a broken memory card. Here I will tell you step by step how you can fix a broken memory card. Memory cards can be damaged due to many reasons such as viruses or overloading, but no matter what the cause is, how can you fix it? Here I will tell you step by step how you can fix the damaged memory card. So let's find out


You can solve this problem by discussing the details I have given below in the discussion I have given below. I will show you here how to solve this problem in the same way that I solve these problems and this problem is solved.












Insart mmc&pen drive Your Computer and Flow This Step

1.Type 'DISKPART' and press Enter.

2.Type 'LIST DISK' and press Enter.
3.Type 'LIST DISK' <the number of your disk> and press Enter. (Example: SELECT DISK 1).
4.Type 'CLEAN' and press Enter
5.Type 'CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY'
6.Type 'ACTIVE'
7.Type 'SELECT PARTITION 1'
8.Type 'FORMAT FS=FAT32' and press Enter

Any kind of damaged memory card can be solved in this way because I have solved many problems in this way so you can solve the problem by looking at these steps.

2 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post